Haga Clic para ir a
Day 6. Saturday, January 13
Ephesians 6:18 — 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—
I know that God is calling our lives through this fast, to commit ourselves more in prayer, in reading the word, it is a state of commitment to our Savior.
Why is it that the Lord recommends us through the writing that we have to be watching, persevering, pleading? And all that do it in the Holy Spirit.
The answer is that you and I are under attack from the enemy. In the Bible we have many verses that warn us, that the devil wants to destroy our lives.
1 Peter 5:8 — 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
That is why prayer is like a Watcher inside a ship that cannot fall asleep. Prayer is what will connect me with God. It will be your Holy Spirit to lead me to a safe harbor. And the word of the Lord teaches me that God hears every prayer. And that God is willing to keep us from protecting us from every attack of the enemy.
That is why Wednesday is a day of prayer, a day of going to the house of the Lord, a wonderful day to learn more about this great discipline that is fasting, prayer and offering.
You have made a commitment and with a church, but with God. To be transformed, we must pray, and we must act. Do not give rise to laziness, or reluctance, or depression.
2 Corinthians 2:11 — 11 lest Satan should take advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Action of the day:
• Remember to cover yourself with the powerful blood of Christ.
• Pray for your life so that God continues to show what we have to change.
• When we talk about perseverance, it means that we must be constant, firm.
• Make time to arrive early today at our prayer meeting Wednesday.
• Pray for all the saints, for their family, for the leaders of the Church, for those who preach and strive to carry the Gospel.a