Haga Clic para ir a
Day 1. Monday, January 8th. "Today begins a new time."
2 Corinthians 5:17-There for, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: the old has gone, the new is here!
This first day of fasting and prayer is very important, we recommend that you accompany your fasting with prayer, with worship with the reading of the word of the Lord and memorize this verse that is so transcendental for our lives.
There is a before and after in the things of the Lord, this day at the beginning of fasting and prayer we have to remember what Jesus Christ has done in our lives. We are talking about the Goodness of God. It's a new opportunity, it's like a notebook with a new sheet where we start writing the good from God for our lives. Every beginning of the year we see many people who bring their resolutions, some are real, others are artificial. Many want to achieve what they could not achieve last year, and I see them using the same recipes, which did not work to achieve changes, because they are immersed in what they can do, in their purposes in their achievements in themselves. When we come to Jesus Christ He promises us a new life, we no longer have to be addicted to sin, that is the before and after in Jesus Christ.
This day I encourage you to enjoy God’s new. Raise your hands, thank Jesus because there is something new that the Lord does in our lives. Today you can live a wonder of life because Jesus Christ changed your heart. He is sweet, loving, Pure, Holy and so your heart is also transforming. Today is a day of recognizing the goodness of God, our life is in the projection of a wonderful change.
Action of the day:
• Today monday I declare that all things are new.
• Today it is time to take a new attitude.
• Previous feelings do not determine my decisions. I am shaped by the word of God, which says that my life is new, the old things have already passed.
• It will be a time to raise your hands to laugh, and enter this new spiritual dimension of faith.
• Declare with your mouth, I am a new creature, I have a new divine nature. Jesus has saved me, has healed me, has freed me. Today is a new day that the Lord allows me to enjoy.
We are the temple of the Holy Spirit, fast with conscience. And ask your doctor if you can fast.